zaterdag 13 april 2013

Ne-Yo: Do You



Ne-Yo: Do You songtekst


Maybe this decision
was a mistake
You probably don't care
what I have to say
But it's been havy
on my mind for months now
Guess I'm trying to clear
some mental space

I would love to talk
to you in person
But I understand
why that can't be
I'll leave you alone
for good I promiss
If you answer this one
question for me

I just wonder
Do you ever
Think of me
Anymore

Do you?

First off let me say
congratulations
Heard thta you just
had a baby girl

If she looks
anything like her mother
she's the pretties thing
in the world

Swear that I'm not trying
to start no trouble

Tell your fiance he
can relax

Ill leave you alone
for good i promiss
Theres a question
I just need to ask
I just wonder
Do you ever
Think off me
Anymore--
Do you?!

I know what we have
is dead and gone
too many times I made you cry
And I don't mean to
interrupt your life
I jst wonder
do I ever cross your mind
I just wonder
Do you ever
Think of me
Anymore

Do you

I just wonder
Do you ever
Think of me
Anymore
Do you

i just wonder
do you ever
Think of me
Anymore---

Source: /www.songteksten.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten